Monday 3 May 2010

Bape





lately I've been wondering how bape still have regular customers coming in there.
I stopped wearing bape a few years back, because i actually felt like such a fashion slut. overpriced items, with a acute selection, and the more limited edition something is, the better? Well i used to think like that, but now I'm more than happy with my Uniqlo plain coloured t-shirts, than a t-shirt that will cost me a weeks dinner.
but i was on the website the other day, and there new S/S collection is nicely put together, until my heart sinks.


this image above is annoying! Why you asked? its just the fact that predominately the label babe caters for ghetto fab/slightly urban hipsters. they are making a mockery of a style of alternative shoes, but making them accessible to the wider audience. its just the fact i have the original brothel creeper style, yet Ive received some very wired looks. the fact that this shape and style has been copied by a brand like babe, will make it rather more acceptable to wear them. darn.





No comments:

Post a Comment